Peonies and Related Items in Support of APS
Due the Corona Virus Pandemic of 2020, APS will be holding it’s Annual Member Auction online! If you are looking for something special for your garden or household related to peonies this event is a can’t miss. This year’s auction will include a number of rare peony cultivars, species, heirloom favorites, cutflower varieties, publications, peony related items, peony experiences and new cultivars. All monies generated from winning auction bids are in support of APS programming and benefit members directly.
The auction is for APS members only and is benefit of membership. Not a member and would like to participate? Join APS at: https://americanpeonysociety.org/product/membership/.
The auction website may be found at: Auctria. Please register ahead of time to preview and to become familiar with the function of the online auction program. Enjoy!
Bidder Registration Instructions:
Bidder Registration Instructions
– Please register in advance so you’ll be ready to bid when the auction begins.
– If you are an APS member and previously registered for the auction in the last two years, no need to re-register. Just sign into your account with the email account associated with your APS membership and your password or an access code. If your password is forgotten, click the link to get a new password and follow prompts.
– Newly registered APS members need to create new account. Follow the prompts and pick a password. You will then receive an email with a confirmation. Credit Card info is optional and can be skipped. If you joined APS without an email, then we can send you an access code to use instead.
– If your email has changed, let us know and we will update it.
Auction start: June 11, 2020 Thursday at 12:00 PM (Central Daylight Time)
Auction end: June 14, 2020 Sunday at 6:00 PM (Central Daylight Time)
Look at the ‘Catalog Tab’ for all items. There are multiple pages of unique and quality roots, as well as other items. Some are new introductions and are no longer available this year except here. All are donated by members and growers who have a passion for peonies.
Bidding continues through 6:00 pm central daylight time (CDT). Bidding will end promptly at 6:00 pm. Last minute bids will not extend the bidding time.
Bidding registration continues for APS members. Once APS members have created an account, a member may immediately begin to bid on auction items. Please register in advance so you’ll be ready to bid when the auction begins!
Want to bid via a mobile app? Download the Auctria app to bid on auction items, or simply watch the auction progress.
Auctions are the American Peony Society’s main fundraisers for the year. The proceeds provide funding for education, outreach, and research initiatives. Your generosity helps support APS in many ways.
This is what you will need to know to register to bid and checkout.
- You must be an American Peony Society member to bid.
- Follow the registration info above.
- You will need your email and password, or access code, to sign in to bid.
- Bidding starts June 11th. Place your bids! This is a real time auction, so you will know immediately if you are the current high bidder.
At auction close, you will be notified of winning items. The auction closes June 14 at 6:00 PM CDT. Bids at the auction close will not extend the auction.
- Proceed to checkout. If you must pay by check, contact us and we will send you details to mail check to Kris Jurik, APS Treasurer.
- When you have completed checkout, donors will be notified to send their donations to you.
→ FREE shipping and handling fee (US) for all cultivars or collections in the lower US. The winning bidder will pay only the bid amount. Shipments to Alaska may incur some additional shipping fees.
→ When registering to bid, make sure to use your name and the email associated with your membership.
→ Peonies are for fall delivery. Winning bidders’ peonies will be shipped after payment is completed.
→Bare-root peonies will be shipped to US addresses only. No international shipping of plant material is available.
Note: Some items are grouped into lots. You will be bidding on the lot. The winning bidder receive all items in the lot, or group, in one shipment.